Pharmalink is a Swedish specialty pharma company developing high-value products for niche indications. Pharmalink draws on its extensive experience of pharmaceutical development and marketing to identify and progress products that address significant unmet medical needs. Pharmalink works with partners to transform the potential of known pharmaceutical actives to generate new products with clear medical and commercial potential while mitigating development risk. Pharmalink’s projects are delivered by a world-class network of research providers, partners and consultants with a sustained focus on maximising value and addressing factors critical to commercialisation: trial design, regulatory submissions, CMC issues and robust IP and product protection.
Pharmalink has two late-stage clinical phase products under development, Nefecon® and Busulipo™, which are both expected to complete pivotal studies in 2015.
Chief Medical Officer
Pharmalink is seeking outstanding candidates for the position of Chief Medical Officer. The successful candidate will be the medically-responsible physician for the company and have oversight responsibility for driving the clinical development of Pharmalink’s oncology projects to achieve strategic and business targets. The position requires a highly capable and motivated individual, who is both strong operationally and strategically, and possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
- Medically responsible for Pharmalink’s clinical development programs
- Support the delivery of high quality clinical trials
- Form and advance relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Form and direct project steering committees and advisory committees
- Responsible for key documents including the Investigators Brochure
- Pharmacovigilence and safety reporting
- Support regulatory activities, including CTAs, INDs and scientific advice meetings
- Support business development and marketing activities
- Contribute in the evaluation of new projects
- Contribute to and implement clinical development strategy
Education and Experience
- MD required including clinical practice experience, preferably in oncology/haematology
- Direct experience in
- o oncology trials as the medically responsible physician
- o conduct of clinical trials in the US
You are a proactive and flexible person with an ability to work consistently according to procedures and requirements, yet possessing the flexibility to meet various demands and priorities. You are self-sustaining with an ability to work independently to a consistently high level. You are a confident and comfortable leader as well as a team player which enjoy and is able to form strong cross-functional relationships in different cultural settings. You are able to solve problems in a creative manner and have the capacity for strategic thinking with attention to details. You have excellent communication skills with an ability to lead a project team and conduct negotiations in English.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner Scientific Solutions. For more information, please contact Henrik Alexandersson at Scientific Solutions, phone 0733-101721. Send your electronic application, with a CV and personal letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that you send your application as soon as possible since the selection process will be on going, although before 2013-12-19.