Project Manager – Life Science (Detta uppdrag är avslutat)
Tjänsten är indragen på kundens begäran
On behalf of one of our clients, a pharmaceutical company located in Stockholm, Sweden, we are currently looking for a scientist with a passionate interest in bioinformatics and experienced in project management.
In this role, you will be helpful in the work to develop decision support for pharmaceutical projects. Your main challenge will be to support researchers in both clinical and preclinical research projects with Informatics services, data analysis, and handling of data. You will also work strategically with information management in pharmaceutical projects and develop and improve existing programs and systems.
- Life Science background with a degree in chemistry, biology and/or bioinformatics.
- Strong and broad scientific knowledge, preferably a research background.
- Experienced in project management.
- Experienced in computational technologies such as scripting, databases, viz tools, and analysis tools.
- Solid knowledge in Information tools, data access, retrieval, integration, management and exploitation.
- Understands and supports scientific data, information flows and predictive models.
To succeed in this role you should have excellent communication skills, be enterprising and highly credible when developing professional relationships. You must also be challenged by project management and have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Please apply with your CV and a short cover letter as soon as possible, via an external application page (follow this link).
Applications will be handled continuously.
For further questions, please contact Sara Tomicic at 46 (0) 709 73 17 47.