Karo Pharma offers a portfolio of everyday healthcare products and services that help prevent illness and treat health problems. With a wide range of trusted, documented, and original brands, backed by services for partners, customers, and consumers, we provide people with the options, knowledge, and access they need to stay healthy. We call it smart choices for everyday healthcare. We specialize in six product categories: intimate care, dermatology, footcare; pain, cough and cold; wellness; and Rx pharma care. Across these categories we own a range of differentiated brands in both prescription drugs (Rx) and consumer products (OTC).
Karo Pharma’s products and services are present in over 60 countries with own subsidiaries in over 11 European countries. Karo Pharma, with a revenue of SEK 1.9bn in 2019, is headquartered in Stockholm and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap.
Global Patient Safety Surveillance Specialist
Karo Pharma is strengthening their Global Patient Safety and Medical Information department with a new position – Global Patient Safety Surveillance Specialist. The position is based at the headquarter in the heart of Stockholm and you will report to the Head of Patient Safety & Medical Information/ EU & UK QPPV.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Being the Global Patient Safety Surveillance Specialist, you are committed to ensuring patient safety and product quality across the Karo Pharma portfolio. You will first and foremost ensure a compliant Pharmacovigilance System for Safety Surveillance and Risk Management for Karo Pharma´s products. You will also drive the digital surveillance agenda by using data driven methods and approaches.
- Have the overview of the medicinal product safety profiles and risk-benefit evaluations during its lifecycle.
- Act as the super user for the Veeva Vault Safety in the surveillance team.
- Drive the digitalisation, automatization, and surveillance activities in Veeva Vault Safety in accordance with applicable legislation.
- Oversee and lead the generation of various Veeva Vault Safety outputs.
- Ensure all activities under own responsibility within Safety Surveillance & Risk Management for Karo products and with 3rd partners with whom Karo hold a Safety Data Exchange Agreements (SDEA)/ Pharmacovigilance Agreement (PVA).
- Support EU & UK QPPV/deputy to enable the QPPV to maintain oversight of the PV system, in particular for Patient Safety surveillance activities.
- Develop the quality system in own area of expertise, as per GVP requirement.
- Responsible to support the local Medical Information set-up.
Qualifications and education:
- Sc. Medicine, Pharm, or equal master in Life Science
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from pharmacovigilance.
- Fluent in oral and written English
- In-depth knowledge of Pharmacovigilance (post-marketing), .e.g. case processing
- Safety database maintenance such as report generations is preferred, not required.
To succeed in this role, besides having the patient safety and product quality as your main focus and priority, you should have genuine interest of safety databases and digital solutions and enjoy solving problems. Furthermore, you should be able to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines and have the ability to work both independently and as a team player in cross-functional teams with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
In return Karo Pharma will offer you an important role in a dynamic and international organization with great values and a sustainable profitable growth strategy. You will work with a team who share the interest to deliver on commitments and to have a positive work culture.
In this recruitment Karo Pharma partners with Scientific Solutions and all questions and applications will be managed by Scientific Solutions. To apply, please send in your application by email to email@example.com
For further questions regarding the position, please contact us:
Anna Arnebrant, 073-995 56 25, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sara Gustafsson, 070-973 17 47, email@example.com
Welcome with your application as soon as possible and by the latest on 31th of October 2021. We are screening the applications on a running basis.
Karo Pharma has a Diverse & Inclusive environment. We are looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion, national origin, disability or age.
Scientific Solutions specialises in talent supply for Life Science companies. We focus on management and specialist roles mainly within R&D, Clinical, Regulatory, Drug Safety, Sales and Marketing. www.scientificsolutions.se