Right now we are recruiting an Account Manager to one of our clients – a leading player in the field of high technology tools and services for Life Science research and Clinical Diagnostics.
In this field based role, you will promote and sell a specified range of Life Science products within your defined territory to achieve or exceed sales target. You will maintain a high level of customer service and promote products and activities at all levels within the market place.
- To achieve and exceed sales targets in line with an agreed Territory Management Plan.
- To further develop the territory by effective planning, forecasting and management of the business in line with agreed strategy.
- To maintain a high level of customer service through regular contact.
- Maintain and build new relationships.
- To liaise with Technical Support, Order processing, Service, Product Managers and Applications Specialists to ensure customer requirement are met.
- To investigate and resolve complaints quickly and efficiently.
- To provide market & competitor information and activities and customer feedback to Management.
- To update customer database and site visit reports and prepare monthly report for Sales Manager.
- To attend Sales Meetings and represent the company at exhibitions.
- To acquire and maintain product and technical knowledge.
Education and Experience
- Academic degree in Science, preferably biotech.
- Understanding of the principle life science laboratory techniques including Electrophoresis and blotting, chromatography, PCR and protein purification.
- Sales experience.
You are a driven, result and customer oriented person who are passionate about sales and always strive to deliver the extra mile. You have a flexible and proactive approach and solve day to day problems in a creative way. Furthermore you are very self-sustaining, yet also an excellent team player.
For more information, please contact Sara Tomicic at Scientific Solutions, phone +46 709 731 747. Send your electronic application, with a CV and personal letter, to email@example.com. Please send your application as soon as possible since the selection process will be on going.