OBS! Sista ansökningsdag har passerat. Urval av kandidater pågår.
Actavis Group is among the five leading generic pharmaceutical companies in the world, with 10,000 employees in close to 40 countries. Founded in 1956, the Group now operates across five continents and has its headquarters in Iceland.
Actavis aims to recruit and retain people that share the Company?s core values, which we call The Actavis Way. When you walk The Actavis Way you think smarter, look beyond, keep it simple, are connected and show accountability.
During 2012, Actavis will form a Nordic organization with a new head office in Stockholm, Sweden and need to recruit several professionals to newly created positions. For recruitment to positions within Pharmaceutical Affairs will Actavis collaborate with Scientific Solutions.
As a Nordic Artwork coordinator at Actavis, you will work with Nordic artwork in the Actavis Artwork Database Portal. You will be responsible for requesting artwork for new products and product transfers, and will act as a contact person for communication with the Actavis Group Artwork Studio.
The position is placed at the Nordic office, Kungsholmen Stockholm.
- Continuously maintain local knowledge of applicable legislation within the responsibility area, and to inform local and corporate persons, when necessary.
- Request of new artwork in Actavis Artwork Database Portal.
- Technical proofreading of artwork.
- Request of changes in existing artwork when technical changes.
- Communicate with the Regulatory team to support with expertise to questions regarding artwork.
- Communicate and coordinate the artwork with the Actavis Group Artwork Studios.
- Participate in the Nordic Launch and Transfer team.
- Substantial experience working with artwork within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience from working in a Regulatory team in an international work environment.
- Extensive knowledge in relevant legislation and guidelines, within the area of responsibility.
- Good understanding of market dynamics and requirements in the Nordic region.
- Strong skills in English and preferably in at least one Nordic language.
Desirable personal characteristics:
- Thorough, structured and strong organizational skills.
- Service-minded approach and an excellent collaborator.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
To succeed in this role you must have excellent communication skills and be able to establish and maintain effective working team relationships with supporting teams. Furthermore you should be able to lead projects within tight time frames and be passionate about artwork.
You apply for this position via an external application site (follow this link), with your CV and a short personal letter.
Apply as soon as possible, no later than May 25th.
For further questions, please contact Sara Tomicic, recruitment consultant at Scientific Solutions, +46 709 73 17 47.