Based in Parma, Italy, Chiesi is an international research-focused pharmaceutical and healthcare group with over 85 years’ experience, operating in 30 countries with more than 6,000 employees (Chiesi Group). To achieve its mission of improving people’s quality of life by acting responsibly towards society and the environment, the Group researches, develops and markets innovative drugs in its three therapeutic areas: AIR (products and services that promote respiration, from newborns to adults), RARE (treatment for patients with rare and ultra-rare diseases) and CARE (products and services that support special care and consumer-facing self-care).
We are proud to be the largest global pharmaceutical group to be awarded B Corp Certification, a recognition of high social and environmental standards. We are a reliable company that adopts and promotes a transparent and ethical behavior at all levels.
We are committed to embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities. In fact, we are a global family made up of different cultures, genders, generations, ethnicities, abilities, sexual identities and many other enriching diversities.
Do you want to work as Pharmacovigilance Specialist in an entrepreneurial environment for a company that lives by its strong company values and ambitious sustainability agenda?
Chiesi is a rapidly growing family-owned European pharmaceutical company with in-house research & development in the Nordic area and a Nordic headquarter in central Stockholm. Read more about Chiesi on www.chiesi.com or www.chiesipharma.se.
Scope of the role
The scope of the role is to be responsible for the local pharmacovigilance activities in the Nordic countries. This is done in close collaboration with the headquarter in Italy, including EUQPPV, and functions in Chiesi Nordic such as Marketing and Medical Affairs. The role is placed in the Pharmaceutical Affairs team also responsible for Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance.
- Responsible for Chiesi Nordics Pharmacovigilance system according to applicable regulations and Chiesi´s global pharmacovigilance system
- Responsible for local pharmacovigilance processes including writing/updating local SOPs and implementation of global SOPs
- Handling of ICSRs, including coding according to MEDDRA
- Quality monitoring with the pharmacovigilance area, including audit coordination
- Pharmacovigilance responsible in medical and marketing projects such as non-interventional local studies, market research, webpages, etc.
- Responsible for Chiesi Nordics pharmacovigilance training activities
- Work with continuous improvements of existing processes and procedures in the pharmacovigilance area
- Pharmacy, nurse, other life science education or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Pharmacovigilance
- Fluent in oral and written English and Swedish or other Nordic language.
- Merit: further experience in pharmacovigilance or other closely related functions such as Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance, experience from marketing company work in a Nordic setting, knowledge in Finnish language.
To be successful in this role you are a person with high standards who likes to work towards the bigger picture. Furthermore, you are a self-starter with good interpersonal skills and comfortable making your own decisions. You like teamwork, to work with continuous improvements and enjoy to develop further in your role.
In this recruitment Chiesi collaborates with Scientific Solutions and all questions and applications will be managed by Scientific Solutions.
To apply for this position, send in your CV and a short personal letter by email to email@example.com
Welcome with your application as soon as possible and by the latest on 23rd of January 2022. We are screening the applications on a running basis.
For further questions, please contact:
Anna Arnebrant at Scientific Solutions by phone +46 73 995 56 25 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sara Gustafsson by phone +46 709 73 17 47 or by email email@example.com
Scientific Solutions specializes in talent supply for Life Science companies. We focus on management and specialist roles mainly within R&D, Clinical, Regulatory, Drug Safety, Sales, and Marketing. www.scientificsolutions.se