OBS! Sista ansökningsdag har passerat. Urval av kandidater pågår.
Actavis Group is among the five leading generic pharmaceutical companies in the world, with 10,000 employees in close to 40 countries. Founded in 1956, the Group now operates across five continents and has its headquarters in Iceland.
Actavis aims to recruit and retain people that share the Company?s core values, which we call The Actavis Way. When you walk The Actavis Way you think smarter, look beyond, keep it simple, are connected and show accountability.
During 2012, Actavis will form a Nordic organization with a new head office in Stockholm, Sweden and need to recruit several professionals to newly created positions. For recruitment to positions within Pharmaceutical Affairs will Actavis collaborate with Scientific Solutions.
As a Quality and Pharmacovigilance Coordinator at Actavis, you are responsible for administrative tasks relating to the management of adverse event reports and complaints.
The position is placed at the Nordic office, Kungsholmen Stockholm.
- Receiving and handling of adverse events, including reconciliation lists.
- Communicate with Corporate Product Drug Safety.
- Communicate with Medical Information service providers.
- Receiving and handling of complaints.
- Communicate with Pharmacies and customers.
- Communicate with supply chain and local distributors.
- Higher education, preferably degree in Nursing or Pharmacy.
- Previous experience from administration in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience from customer services.
- International experience.
- Strong skills in English and preferably in at least one Nordic language.
Desirable personal characteristics:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Positive and a service-minded approach.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
To succeed in this role you should appreciate administrative and coordinating tasks. Furthermore, you should enjoy the contact with customers, be a very good communicator and have the ability to create and maintain good relationships with colleagues, distributors and customers. You should also take great responsibility for your own work.
You apply for this position via an external application site (follow this link) with your CV and a short personal letter.
Apply as soon as possible, no later than May 25th.
For further questions, please contact Sara Tomicic, recruitment consultant at Scientific Solutions, +46 709 73 17 47.