Avslutat uppdrag – Quality/Regulatory specialist
On behalf of one of our clients, a pharmaceutical company located in Stockholm, we are currently looking for a Quality/Regulatory specialist for a longer assignment.
Your main responsibilities will be:
– to update and write different Quality documents, e.g. SOPs, job descriptions etc, including the writing of quality manuals for all Nordic countries.
– to function as an expert adviser concerning the improvement of quality systems for the Nordic organisation.
– to manage audits of the Nordic offices, including preparation, execution and the writing of reports.
You should have a suitable academic education in life science (e.g. Biologist, Chemist, Pharmacist). A minimum of 2 years of industry experience from work within quality or regulatory affairs is a prerequisite. Experience of the conducting of audits is considered a valuable merit.
Desirable personal characteristics are:
– excellent communication and organisational skills
– service-minded approach
– ability to handle several tasks simultaneously.
If you are interested and have the experience required, please apply with CV and a short letter as soon as possible to email@example.com Applications will be handled continuously. For further questions, please contact Sara Tomicic at +46 (0) 709 73 17 47.