Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
Regulatory Manager, Nordics
An exciting time lies ahead for GSK Consumer Healthcare (CH) and there’s an opportunity to be part of shaping the company as their Nordic Regulatory Affairs team is looking for a new colleague to join them.
GSK Consumer Healthcare provides a range of products, covering everything from Rx to OTC; food supplements, cosmetic, medical device and consumer goods. As Regulatory Manager you will have the responsibility for a defined portfolio of products and other various activity streams within Regulatory Affairs in GSK CH, Nordics. You will be part of a supportive team of ten Nordic colleagues working closely together with a lot of interaction and knowledge sharing in a friendly atmosphere.
The position is based at the Solna office and will report to the Regulatory Lead Nordics.
In this role you will
- lead preparation of new regulatory documents, dossiers and applications to enable new products to be launched and maintained in market
- manage compliance within defined portfolio/activity streams in line with GSK CH expectations – support key processes and ways of working (e.g. in relation to GSK CMC, quality, product labelling requirements, artworks as well as local authority regulations)
- be a key business partner to the commercial business and work close together with other functions (e.g. marketing, supply chain) to deliver on new product development projects and product lifecycle projects
- support the development of claims/advertising and promotion within the regulations
- analyse regulatory issues and communicate with key stakeholders. Lead development of strategies and plans to mitigate, to deliver products backed by science that are robust and aligned with business needs
- maintain required regulatory compliance databases, systems and processes
Key requirements and desirable personal characteristics
- University degree in life science/pharmaceutical-related science (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biology, Medical Engineering) or equivalent. Masters degree is preferred.
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in regulatory position
- Able to work effectively in English
- Fluent/Native in Swedish
To be successful in this role you have an analytical mind with good attention to details and problem-solving skills within a structured process. Furthermore, you have an interest in the commercial side of the business and work well in cross-functional teams with a mind and spirit open for continuous improvement and new ideas.
In this recruitment GSK Consumer Healthcare Nordics collaborates with Scientific Solutions and all questions and applications will be managed by Scientific Solutions.
To apply for this position, send in your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application as soon as possible and by the latest on 11th of March 2022. We are screening the applications on a running basis. Please note that the position may be filled before the last application date.
For further questions, please contact:
Anna Arnebrant at Scientific Solutions by phone +46 73 995 56 25 or by email email@example.com
Sara Gustafsson by phone +46 709 73 17 47 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific Solutions specializes in talent supply for Life Science companies. We focus on management and specialist roles mainly within R&D, Clinical, Regulatory, Drug Safety, Sales, and Marketing. www.scientificsolutions.se