Sales Team Leader, Norway (Detta uppdrag är avslutat)
Right now we are recruiting a Sales Team Leader to one of our clients – a leading player in the field of high technology tools and services for Life Science research and Clinical Diagnostics.
In this field based role, you will drive the development of a strong commercial excellence throughout the sales team, so that our client gains a long term future growth within the Life Science market. The position requires a highly capable and motivated individual, who is both strong operationally and strategically, and possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
- To manage the day to day activities of a regional sales team consisting of Account Managers and Instrument Sales Specialists, field based in Norway and Denmark.
- Establish a strong teamwork between account managers and instrument specialists in your team.
- Enhance the product and market knowledge in your team to optimize the strategic and tactical planning for accounts or individual sales cycles.
- Ensure the implementation of strategic and tactical sales plans that meet both the need for immediate financial results and long term customer relationships for future growth.
- Understand competitive information and identify new sales tools, and development needs of your team to enhance the delivery of commercial goals.
- To work closely with the Country Sales Manager and implement the corporate and market specific, business strategies to ensure the commercial goals that are being set.
Education and Experience
- Academic degree in Science, preferably biotech.
- Relevant experience from personal selling within Life Science and with documented good results.
- Great understanding and experience of account management and how to develop existing business.
- Experience of people management.
You are comfortable in managing complex sales situations with long lasting sales processes. You work proactively, have a strategic mindset with attention to details and you consistently work to meet deadlines and effectively drive and deliver the commercial results as agreed. Furthermore, you are a confident and comfortable leader with an emotional intelligence and an understanding of “situational leadership”.
For more information, please contact Sara Tomicic at Scientific Solutions, phone +46 709 731 747. Send your electronic application, with a CV and personal letter, to email@example.com. Please send your application as soon as possible since the selection process will be on going.