Nordic Pharmacovigilance & Medical Information Manager (Detta uppdrag är avslutat)
OBS! Sista ansökningsdag har passerat. Urval av kandidater pågår.
Actavis Group is among the five leading generic pharmaceutical companies in the world, with 10,000 employees in close to 40 countries. Founded in 1956, the Group now operates across five continents and has its headquarters in Iceland.
Actavis aims to recruit and retain people that share the Company?s core values, which we call The Actavis Way. When you walk The Actavis Way you think smarter, look beyond, keep it simple, are connected and show accountability.
During 2012, Actavis will form a Nordic organization with a new head office in Stockholm, Sweden and need to recruit several professionals to newly created positions. For recruitment to positions within Pharmaceutical Affairs will Actavis collaborate with Scientific Solutions.
As a Nordic Pharmacovigilance & Medical Information Manager at Actavis, you will be responsible for coordination of Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information in the Nordic countries and to report requests and information related to pharmacovigilance/drug safety/risk-benefit to the global Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety function (PDS Europe/RoW). You will also act as manager for one employee.
The position is placed at the Nordic office at Kungsholmen, Stockholm.
- Managing adverse event reports and forward locally received reports to the PDS Europe/RoW within set time limits.
- Continuously maintain local knowledge of applicable Legislation within the responsibility area.
- Act as the Nordic contact person for questions related to pharmacovigilance and Medical Information, and communicate with Nordic authorities.
- Training of employees locally in pharmacovigilance.
- Responsible for Safety Data Exchange Agreements (SDEA) and pharmacovigilance clauses in agreements with Service Providers/Pharmacy chains and other third parties.
- Managing the local licenses, together with the regulatory staff, in case of safety variations.
- Deputy for Review and approval of Promotional materials and Quality issues.
- Higher education – preferably degree in Pharmacy, Medicine or equivalent.
- Extensive experience from Drug Safety with very good knowledge of Nordics local legislation in the field of Pharmacovigilance.
- Excellent skills in the English language and preferably in at least one Nordic language.
Desirable personal characteristics:
- Thorough, structured and have strong organisational skills
- Service-minded approach
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
To succeed in this role you must have excellent communication skills, ability to pursue issues and to structure your own work. Furthermore should you also have excellent leadership abilities and be passionate about pharmacovigilance.
You apply for this position via an external application site (follow this link), with your CV and a short personal letter.
Apply as soon as possible, no later than May 13th.
For further questions, please contact Sara Tomicic, recruitment consultant at Scientific Solutions, +46 709 73 17 47.